Subject: Networked Lightwave
From: [email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 19:50:37 -0700

>now if I could only get the Amiga to see NTs drives......

If you're using Win85 or NT, all you need is Tropic NFS shareware on the PC.
Sorry, I forgot where I FTP'd it from, but their e-mail address is
"[email-masked]". Run the included ch_nfs client with AmiTCP and the PC
drives will be available to the Amiga. Hint: If you add a disk.info file to
each of the PC drives, an icon will come up on the Workbench.

Since you've received this info from the Lightwave mailing list, I hope you
understand that when you get this working, you will be expected to only send
Lightwave related files over this NFS connection!

Good luck-

Mark Peterson

--
[email-masked] (Mark J. Peterson) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]